We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our nation has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming more normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control is a top priority in our office, rest assured we are following best practices and want to inform you of some changes to help protect our patients and team for your upcoming appointment:
- Our office will have some screening questions before hand via text message.
- All paperwork will be done electronically before the scheduled appointment.
- We are asking patients to wear facial protection if available, we will provide if needed. (We got you covered 😷)
- We are taking patients temperature and asking patients to utilize our hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing. That means there are fewer options for scheduling at this time.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to allow reduced waiting times for you and reduced numbers in our waiting room.
- We will be asking parents and/or escorts to remain in the parking lot for the patient appointment. (If a parent is needed, they too will have to complete the screening process)
We are needing to obtain an additional consent prior to being seen in our office. This will be emailed to you - Please electronically sign the consent.
Thank you - We do look forward to seeing you, we have missed you all! Please call or text our office if you have any questions. 402-334-2000